Proudly sporting their MG safety vests &, after a safety briefing from Alison Dennis (WorkSafe), students rotated through a series of workstations.
- Chook Fowler explained about safety measures in the dairy, shed, vat room & waterways
- Alison Dennis described the correct way to use, store & discard chemicals
- Emma Bruce (TVG) & Michelle Fowler demonstrated safe animal handling techniques & advised about precautions around animals
- Sam Dalziel (MG) explained about the safe & restricted use of tractors, 4WD motorbikes & other vehicles
- John Andreoli & Frances McDowall (Nullawarre CERT) demonstrated DR ABC & outlined how to call 000 to assist an injured person.
Great TAP initiatives, like this, would not be possible without community & industry support & we are very grateful to anyone who contributed in anyway.